Sunday, April 16, 2017

LEGO Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Easter! I picked up the LEGO Easter Egg Hunt seasonal set to build this weekend. It's a cute little scene, though I think I liked last year's Painting Easter Eggs scene better. This one was a little bit too disjointed for my liking. 

Here's a look at the front and back of the box. You get two neat little minifigures.



Here's the completed set. My favourite piece has to be the chicken!


And of course, here's a speed build if you want to watch me build it:

3 comments:

vishal yadav said...

nice and helpful post ..thank you for sharing
Mom Blog Names

Sakshi said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Niches for Affiliate Marketing blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

Sakshi said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Niches for Affiliate Marketing blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!