Saturday, February 04, 2017

Dine Out Vancouver Festival 2017 - The Boathouse

Wow, a record five restaurants during the Dine Out Vancouver Festival period this year! I took my family out to The Boathouse because I received a promotional email and I got sucked in by the dessert on their $30 menu. I guess advertising does work! A $40 menu is also available but I didn't like the options as much. We braved the snow last night and after driving at a snail's pace for an hour, we all feasted on delicious seafood.

We started with a sourdough bread basket.
West coast seafood chowder. This really hit the spot after being in the cold!
Coconut Pacific cod with quinoa.
Mocha ice cream pie. The whole reason we came to eat here!
I thought the food was delicious! I've also decided I am not that big a fan of cod, which seemed to be the fish that most restaurants were serving this year. The Vancouver Dine Out Festival ends this weekend, so make your reservations now!

No comments: