Thursday, June 30, 2016

1Up Box Subscription Box - Survival [June 2016 Unboxing]

1Up Box released a $5 off coupon in the last week of June, so I decided to go ahead and order! I can never resist a good discount! The theme for June 2016 was Survival and they promised a Funko Pop vinyl figure.

I thought the contents were a bit sparse this time, and probably because they had to spend more money to include a Funko Pop. There were four Pops available from the video game Bioshock Infinite. I don't play the game so I'm unfamiliar with the characters; I was glad I didn't receive something creepy like a zombie from The Walking Dead though! I got Booker DeWitt - unfortunately, my sister who is a fan, already purchased this one!


The remaining contents were all filler items: a Jurassic Park sticker, a 1Up Box exclusive Daryl Dixon vest key cover, a Vault Boy keychain and the June 2016 Survival button.


The t-shirt was a black Gildan shirt with a mashup between Jurassic Park and The Walking Dead.


The July theme is Squad and will contain a Funko Pop again! There definitely will be items from Suicide Squad. Sign up for the 1Up Box here.

No comments: