Saturday, January 23, 2016

Nerd Block Classic Subscription Box - Neverending Stories [January 2016 Unboxing]

My Nerd Block Classic subscription box has arrived! The January 2016 theme was Neverending Stories, with nerdy stuff from Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. I ordered this with the 50% off Boxing Day code back in December and crossed my fingers there were some good stuff (I was still sad I didn't order the December box with all the Star Wars items!).


When you open this box, this is what you see:


The first item is a journal from The Neverending Story. It has a very soft leather cover and a red bookmark for you to write your own neverending story! The Neverending Story was a book turned into a movie from my childhood and I remember watching it several times. I think it's time for a re-watch.


Next was the t-shirt from Shirt Punch. It's a Harry Potter themed shirt, with a Deathly Hallows symbol, with the Resurrection Stone as a skull with Harry Potter's lightning scar. I think this looks a little too creepy for me to wear.


Another Harry Potter item! A pretty hefty keychain with the Hogwarts crest.


The only Game of Thrones item in the box - a Funko Legacy Collection series 1 action figure. I think Daenerys Targaryen is the best out of the series. I'm sad they did not include a Funko Pop Vinyl toy instead, as I don't collection action figures.


One more Harry Potter item - a film cell book mark. This is pretty neat because everyone gets a different cell from the film. I got one with Harry on it.

Only one Lord of the Rings item?! It was only an art print featuring Bag End.

Here's everything that came in the January 2016 Nerd Block Classic box:


The Nerd Block starts at $19.99 USD month to month, plus shipping and HST. The February subscriptions are open now and will include stuff from Deadpool and Batman.

 Check out our unboxing video below!

No comments: