Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Collection - BzzAgent Review

Pantene has come out with a new Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 with BB Creme collection and I received a set to try out from BzzAgent. The set came with shampoo, conditioner and a beauty balm for hair. I use Pantene shampoo regularly, so I was excited to try this new line from them.


The BB Creme line is advertised to help with flawlessy healthy looking hair with:

1. Repair for rough hair
2. Strength against damage
3. Silky softeness
4. Brilliant shine
5. Smoothing
6. Moisture
7. Frizz control
8. Gentle cleaning
9. Manageability
10. Detangling

I have been using the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 line for the past few nights, and my hair couldn't been more smooth and silky! The shampoo smells wonderful and only a small dollop is needed to get it lathered up into my hair and the same with the conditioner. I have yet to try the beauty balm, but it should help you with any tangles you get.

I'm definitely a fan of this new Pantene line! Let me know what you think if you've tried it!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been given free of charge from BzzAgent for review. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Savvy Shopping, Deals and Reviews and have not been influenced in any other way.

No comments: