Sunday, August 05, 2012

The National History Museum #TakePart2012

Museums are aplenty in London, and many of them have free admission. The first one on my list to check out was The National History Museum. It's a ginormous building, with several floors of galleries. There were many things to see and learn, including dinosaurs, human history, mammals, and more. I wish I had more time to see all the exhibits because I think I can stay there all day. If you're in London, I really suggest visiting The National History Museum because it's amazing!

The side entrance of the museum will bring you to this. Amazing shot!
Triceratops skeleton.


A model of a blue whale. It's amazing to see the size of it!
Different stages of rocks.
Volcanoes.
Gemstones.
Diamond cuts.
Giant ammonite.
Hummingbirds
Giant ground sloth.
One of the paid exhibits (9 pounds) - animals inside-out.
This dinosaur skeleton greets you when you enter through the front entrance.

No comments: