Sunday, August 12, 2012

The End of an Amazing Three Weeks #TakePart2012

With the Olympics coming to an end today, that also means I fly back home to Vancouver tomorrow. I went out to the same place to watch the end of the closing ceremonies as I did the opening, and it was even more of a party. Everyone came together and was singing and dancing to all the songs. The atmosphere was charged and it was just an amazing night. I didn't have my camera with me, unfortunately. I had such a great time in London these past few weeks, even though sometimes it was hard work. I got to meet some amazing people from around the world, and make new friends with the other staff. The London 2012 Summer Olympic games were definitely a once in a lifetime experience! Stay tuned as I finish updating on all the attractions I saw while in London!

The place was packed with everyone celebrating!

No comments: