Thursday, January 26, 2012

Theory of a Deadman Concert Pictures @ Orpheum Theatre

My second concert this week! I went to see Theory of a Deadman last night at the Orpheum (a very odd venue choice!). Because it was a smaller theatre, the bass was blasting out over the speakers and my whole body was vibrating. It was pretty intense! I'm not too familiar with most of TOADM songs, but I did recognize some from the radio and it was a really fun concert. Here are some pictures and videos.

Opening act, I didn't catch the name.


They came on stage at 8.


Is that a ukelele??!



The boys played some acoustic songs.

"Cause I'm a lowlife..."



"Santa Monicaaaa...!"

He totally picked up a joint that someone threw on stage.



As usual, here's a video of one of their songs, All or Nothing. Check out my Youtube channel for more videos!


No comments: