Sunday, January 22, 2012

Allstar Weekend Concert Pictures @ The Vogue

I went to the Allstar Weekend concert on Friday night. To tell you truth, I have no clue who they are. I had to redeem a code for any concert ticket but the selection was very limited so I settled on this one. There were several opening acts: Hollywood Ending, Before You Exit and The After Party, and I have never heard of any of them. It was very tween boy band type stuff, but here are some pictures and videos anyway.

Hollywood Ending

This guy totally reminds me of this girl I know...but a guy.

Before You Exit - Don't you think he looks like Justin Beiber?

The After Party


Twins!


That's a nice drum set.



They spun a wheel to decide which song to sing next.


Allstar Weekend pulled some of the audience up on stage and this lucky girl got to sing a duet with the lead singer.



And of course, I took some videos of all the bands. Here's the only song I know from Allstar Weekend - Not Your Birthday. They actually sound really out of tune when they're singing it. You really should listen to their studio recording for a better version. Check out my Youtube channel for more concert videos!


No comments: