Monday, December 27, 2010

The Tourist - Movie Review

I went to watch The Tourist today to use up the last of my movie tickets from iCoke.ca before they expired. The reviews for this movie wasn't great but I thought what they hey. Boy, should I have listened!

The Tourist stars Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. Depp plays Frank, an American tourist visiting Italy and Jolie plays Elise, an undercover cop who is trying to catch Alexander Pearce who is wanted for stealing two billion from a gangster as well as for tax evasion.

The critics were right - there was absolutely no chemistry between Depp and Jolie and it was very hard to believe that they can fall for each other so fast...and the ending is even worse! I couldn't believe I wasted my time on this movie! Don't watch it in theatres, definitely not worth it. The cool part was I recognized some of the places in Italy that I've been to before!

For more information on The Tourist, go here.

No comments: