Sunday, October 03, 2010

Glee

Now that it's fall, that means all the shows I watch are back on the air! I just caught up on Glee, which I think is one of the best shows out there right now!

If you haven't watched Glee (I don't know why you haven't), it's about these kids at at William McKinley High School, who are in a glee club "New Directions". They are basically the bottom of the high school food chain and super unpopular. Even the popular kids that join are made fun of. So there is a lot of singing, and for anyone who likes musicals, it's pretty awesome. Even if you don't like musicals. Because it is not a musical haha.

This is the second season and they seems to have a slate of celebrity cameos lined up for all their episodes! Which is great, but I don't really know how they can work everything into the story line. Oh well. It's a must see show (Chuck is also a great one) that airs Tuesdays at 8pm.

No comments: