Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paralympics are Over...What's next?

The Vancouver 2010 Winter Games are officially over.

I can't believe it! It's been such a wild two months, with the Olympics and Paralympics. I was lucky enough to go to the opening ceremony for the Olympics, as well as a game of sledge hockey (USA vs Japan) and wheelchair curling (Canada vs Germany). I went to many of the Canadian pavilions and some other free events that were going around in the city, but unfortunately with work, I wasn't able to see everything I wanted to. I'm going to post up some pictures and blog about the events I went to, when I get around to sorting my pics lol.

I had such a great time, and I'm really sad to see the games come to an end.

Now Vancouver has hosted Expo '86 (I was born that year, but I heard it was an awesome world fair!) and the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. What's next?

No comments: