Saturday, January 09, 2010

Wii Fit Plus - Game Review

I redeemed my Shoppers Optimum Points on a Wii Fit earlier this year and have been using it on and off (because my mum hogs it every night!). Recently I picked up a copy of Wii Fit Plus to try out the new games. I finally opened it today!

There are new yoga and strength excercises, as well as new games. You can also customize your own workout, and it tells you how many calories you burned after each exercise. I played a few of the new games, but I found that they were more for the fun factor instead of working out/sweating. The old games and exercises from the original Wii Fit is still available, but for those people who own the original and is trying to decide if they should shell out the money to buy the Wii Fit Plus software, I suggest you don't if you're looking for an exercise game, but do if you just want to play new fun games.

No comments: