Monday, January 18, 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife - Book Review

I finished another book in two days, The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger. It was a really good read, and so sad too! I'm sure a lot of you watched the movie version already, so you probably know what it's about. (I haven't seen it yet, though it does look really good!!). Henry has chronic displacement disorder and time travels involuntarily to the past or future. Clare is his wife/future wife who is always waiting for him. The story is full of longing and frustrations of their love story and I guarantee you won't be able to put it down until you've finished the book! I was staying up until 4am just to read this. Egads, I need to stop buying and borrowing books to read, otherwise I will never get any sleep!

No comments: