Friday, January 29, 2010

The Black Eyed Peas Tickets - FREE!!!

I WON, I WON!!! I entered 100 times to win a pair of tickets to The Black Eyed Peas concert in April and today I got a call that said my tickets were ready to be picked up! I was totally surprised, because I didn't even know I won (but apparently, it was way back in December!). EEEEE, so excited! The tickets are okay (I think??). Side of the arena (I hope it's not TOO to the side). It's in the balcony though. I haven't really been to that many concerts, so I don't really know the seating arrangements. But free concert, so WHO CARES! :D

I always hear about people winning like $22,000 worth of prizes each year, and I'm just flabbergasted! How do they do it?! So I resolved to start entering more contests everyday! It's my goal to win a grand prize, like a car or $10,000 or something equally as cool LOL.

I'll let you know what else I win this year ;) hahaha!

Check ticketmaster to get your own tickets to the BEP concert!

No comments: