Monday, December 28, 2009

More Shopping!

Sister and I went shopping again yesterday and today. Yesterday we got up at 8 and headed out early to go to church, then went to the mall. Sis had to pick up some aquarium stuff that was on sale. Then we went into our first mall, but didn't find anything interesting. Drove over to the next mall, where sister got two pairs of shoes at Payless Shoe Source. One was on sale for only $13, the other was regular price. I used my SPC for an additional 10% off! Then we had to head back to the aquarium shop for my sister to buy another filter. Got back at about 5:30. That's FIVE malls in two days - a record!!

Today we got to the mall at about 10 to do some returns. Dad decided that we will get a better blu-ray player later on, since we don't even have an HDTV yet. LONG lines. Sister returned some stuff at Futureshop and I went to Best Buy. While there, sister picked up the last copy of Dragon Age: Origins for PCs on sale for $29.99 and a copy of Norton 360 3.0 on sale for $29.99. I caved in and got House of the Dead: Overkill for the Wii on sale at $14.99 minus a $5 coupon. Walked around the mall for a bit, but didn't find anything else of interest so left at around 4.

Three days of intense shopping and I'm bushed. My feet and shoulders hurt and my legs are tired. But now it's time to enjoy all the purchases we made! Woot, can't wait for boxing day next year! :D



No comments: