Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Complicated - Movie Review

Yes, once again, I went to an advanced screening of a movie, It's Complicated, starring Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin. But this time, I won these tickets from Tribute.
The movie was hilarious! I was laughing throughout the whole thing, and half the time, everyone was laughing so loud I couldn't even hear the dialouge anymore (which was a little annoying). Streep and Baldwin play a divorced couple, with Baldwin being married to a younger woman (Lake Bell, from Boston Legal). Things aren't going well with their marriage and Streep and Baldwin's characters end up having an affair. Steve Martin plays Streep's architect, who falls for her.
The acting is pretty solid, as expected from such huge stars. The ending did leave a little to be desired though (to me anyways, my sister thought it was fine). I definitely recommend this movie if you want to go out and have fun! 3.5 stars out of 4!

It's Complicated comes out Christmas day.

No comments: